• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Canada Day!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
:flagcan::flagcan::flagcan::flagcan::flagcan:

Happy Canada Day Everyone!

Been running like mad since I got up this morning. I'm one of the six people in charge of all the canada day festivities in our town this year. This included a parade, activities for the kids at the waterfront including a car show, fireworks tonight etc.... Talk about hectic with only a handfull of people doing all the work to make this day a success. Everything went ok so far. Off to work at my real job for me now.....

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Way to go Brian! I've got the Maple Leaf flying proudly in front of my house!

:flagcan:

Happy Canada Day - Canada!

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
I fly the American Flag and the Quebec Provincial flag. I have a neighbor from Toronto and every time I refer to the Blue and White Fleurs-de-Lis as the Canadian flag he goes nuts and throws garbage on my lawn ( all in fun ).

By the way was this holiday once called Dominion Day?

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I fly the American Flag and the Quebec Provincial flag. I have a neighbor from Toronto and every time I refer to the Blue and White Fleurs-de-Lis as the Canadian flag he goes nuts and throws garbage on my lawn ( all in fun ).

By the way was this holiday once called Dominion Day?

RK, I used to like you but flying that stinkin' frenchie flag just dropped you down a notch in my books! :hammer: