• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

For Sale

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
One 2005 18' dual axel 7000# trailer. The trailer came as part of a package when I purchased my tractor and attachments. The trailer has made 4 trips. One from N.C. to N.E. Tenn...one from TN to S.W. Florida (With Tractor)....One from S.W. Florida to Tn (w/tractor) ....one to S.W. Fl. w/o tractor.

Pics to follow

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Nice setup Cowboy, I can see why you'll be getting a heavier trailer though. Like your choice of trucks too!:tiphat::beer:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Your overloaded now and if those tires have ballast your WAY over!

:smileywac

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
If you are making a trip up North, I would be interested, but you are too far South for me. Do you deliver????? :tiphat:

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Junk...any excuse to get to the farm...:17875: How about I meet you in SW Virginia somewhere ??? I'll take more pics if you like.