• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The RINO does not want to look like a Rhino!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I know, I am being cruel. Been called much worse in my day, trust me. It is just I have lost all respect for this man. Those scenes of him walking arm in arm with Obama, kissing him on the cheek, after Sandy was just too much for me to bear. This retarded liberal needs to go crawl back into the hole he came out of IMHO.

Here's a clue for you GOV. Best way to lose weight, STOP FRIGGIN EATING!!!! It works! I know, I did it! If I can do it, anybody can. It's called self control. Taking charge of one's own destiny.

Screen shot 2013-05-07 at 9.55.13 AM.png

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
TR.....I think you have peged old fat boy......for sure........IMO..he is a libtard royal!!!!!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Yep Mc cain is a rino for sure........I do not like his politics ......but what he did and went through as a pow still holds my admeration!!!!!!!!

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Yep Mc cain is a rino for sure........I do not like his politics ......but what he did and went through as a pow still holds my admeration!!!!!!!!
That's true I am just sad for him. One more reason maybe there should be term limits? I think he started out good but the politics just got to him.