• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Howdy all

redragtop

Well now that I posted & stuck my foot in my mouth hello to everyone. There is another gal out here that is reading & enjoying this forum. Been reading over the better halves shoulder for a long time. Love old vehicles(as is my name), rebuilding things that don't run, and basically I am tom boy at heart. Work as a diesel mechanic/welder & what ever is needed at the shop. Hey Al I have been on his butt since he started reading & posting that I wanted a KRISTI, got a Thiokol to work on but it just is not my cup of tea. If you saw my convertible you would understand!!!!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
You're a diesel mechanic and can weld ... you could just replace PG as my ideal woman. :in_love: PG, I know I'm fickle but I can't help it ... she can weld!!!!

Welcome to the board. :clap::clap::clap: Hope you stay a long time and enjoy it.

Hey, who's the better 1/2?????

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I believe Pixie is also a welder and diesel mechanic. And she has her own Thiokol, for now.

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome, redragtop !

I'm not too sure about those Kristi things ......

I traded my Thiokol in on a Bombardier SkiDozer :mrgreen: ... I'm planning on less welding and fixing >> more playing.

What kind of Thiokol do you have ?

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Welcome Redragtop. :mrgreen: Great to see another from Minnesota. You have to be up there in the Moorhead or East Grand Forks area?

murph

redragtop

Welcome, redragtop !

I'm not too sure about those Kristi things ......

I traded my Thiokol in on a Bombardier SkiDozer :mrgreen: ... I'm planning on less welding and fixing >> more playing.

What kind of Thiokol do you have ?

We are working on a Thiokol 1201B.

We missed you by one day when you were up & traded your machine. I was looking at your Imp, did you ever find rims that would work on it? Would be perfect size for winter chores here at the farm.

We are pushing on getting our Thiokol done so we can do more playing this winter too!:mrgreen:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome redragtop. I'm glad you decided to join up. :D
Look forware to some pics of your favorite projects.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
A mechanic , a welder ,and she likes Kristi snowcats .... I think I am going to faint . I feel all giddy and warm inside :wub:.

Welcome to the group :dizzy:.

redragtop

Actually Bemidji is 150 miles southeast of us. We are 30 miles south of the Canadian border a 1/4 mile off the Red River. The Red River is the border between North Dakota & Minnesota. Some springs we even have lake front property! This was 2 years ago, the first one we were in the boat leaving Drayton, ND from work to home in MN. We beat the storm that was coming in. The second is our farm surrounded by the spring flood waters.:eek:

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 120
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 120