• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1999 Hico Track Muskeg

powergirl

Hi all, I am looking for an inspection sheet or operators manual for a 1999 Hico Track muskeg and a 1991 Muskeg.
I have searched the internet inside out and found nothing. Can anyone help in telling me who I can contact to find these items...

Thank you

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OK Powergirl, that is a new one to me. Never heard of a Hico. Please look up our member Boggie, he has more information about snowcats than most people know exists, if you send him a message he may be able to help you out.

Can you post any photos or give us any other information? It may be related to something else and marketed under that name?

SIMONALLEN

I know this is an old post but we bought out HICO so if anyone ever needs something for these give me a call at 1-888-797-8799 ext 242

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
I know this is an old post but we bought out HICO so if anyone ever needs something for these give me a call at 1-888-797-8799 ext 242

Can you post some photos of the different models they made or you are making now?

northeastheavy

here is a hico that was at an auction last year in our area.

Attachments

• i1999 hico.jpeg
    i1999 hico.jpeg
    26.4 KB · Views: 516