• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I think my cats are GAY!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
They are hugging and SLEEPING!!! TOGETHER!!!! :doh: Next I found photos of a hotel room!!! :shock:

Attachments

• PICT0655.jpg
    PICT0655.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 104
  • PICT0643.jpg
    PICT0643.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 104
  • PICT0646.jpg
    PICT0646.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 104

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
They are hugging and SLEEPING!!! TOGETHER!!!! :doh:
<snip>

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!! :slap: :yum:

So, was that the BestWestern hotel room you shared with SnoOps? Is that his pants draped over the luggage? Hmmm, SnoOps is in the room with you, he's not wearing pants, and we don't see him in the picture....hmmmmm...

SUSHI!!! Look out behind you!!!! :eek: :4_11_9:

Last edited:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I just read on the internet yesterday that cats learn all their habits from their owners....:shifty::shifty:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Since you showed your honeymo-----errr, hotel room, here's where I'm staying for the next few days... :thumb:

cs_logo.gif

cs_living.JPG

cs_bed.JPG

cs_kitchen.JPG

cs_features.JPG

Last edited:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
The place also has a free laundry room, gym, gazebo with grill, and what's called the 'Candlewood Cupboard'. The gazebo is available for anyone to barbeque and once a week they host a free 'get to know you' barbeque. The 'cupboard' is like a small convenience store with frozen meals/food, chilled foods/milk/cold drinks, fruit, dry goods, etc and is on the honor system. You can either use cash or sign a receipt for it to billed to your room and drop it in the dropbox. Prices are quite reasonable, e.g. $.50 for a 12oz Coke.

And the best part.....my corporate rate! :thumb: :clap: :punk:

cs_laundry.JPG

cs_gym.JPG

cs_gazebo.JPG

cs_cooler.JPG

cs_cupboard.JPG

cs_rates.JPG

Last edited:

mak2

I have noticed this Gay theme on several thread in this forum lately. Just sayin.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Cats love to cuddle you ding dong!!
I'd start worrying if I ever caught them doing this, however...:shock:

D

darroll

I used to work with a guy that though his cats were a little strange as he had two female housecats..
He went home one night and had baby kittens all over the house.
He never complained about them again.