• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy belated Birthday to Forums Forums.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I can't believe I missed it. :pat: We turned 3 years old on Sept. 24th. :clap: :clap:

We have come a long way. Met a whole lot of new friends and had lots of fun along the way. This has been a rewarding experience for me all the way around. Someone (not someone who posts on here) contacted me about purchasing FF a few weeks ago. I had never thought about selling, and the offer helped make me realize how attached I am to FF thanks to all you good folks on here. :thumb:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Well Happy Birthday FF.....this place is just great.

Thanks Doc for creating such a place to come and release from he daily pressures of life......and thanks to all that have helped Doc along the way.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FF

:thewave::dancing::thewave:

THE BEST FORUM BY FAR THAT I USE.

Eh Doc remove my formerly known as kimi tag ya slacker haha

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Cool! I am pretty sure this place would go to hell in a hand basket if someone else was in charge.. :thumb: