• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Top Democrat: "The MSM is a threat to democracy" (over hiding Bengazi)

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
He called it like it is. The media is as corrupt as the government.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Fearless Fosdick was touted as the bravest soul willing to give the go ahead on killing Osama Bin Laden. A "bold" decision the VP said he wouldn't have made. I hazard a guess that not one American would have refrained from making that call.

Yet this same courageous leader could not take the time to issue orders that may have saved American lives. Orders that were his duty to perform despite the political consequences.

I heard last nite that Tyrone Woods was on the roof with a laser targeting light that the gunships could have used for precise ordnance delivery,,even from an F-16.

That is likely why he was targeted with mortar fire.

Help was nearby awaiting orders to engage! All at the beck and call of President Fearless Fosdick. Not one American Democrat or Republican I know, except the President, would not have made that call.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I share the outrage with the interviewee. I am arriving at the only possible reason for this stupid act and the following cover up is that our commander in name only is incapable of giving an order to attack any of his fellow muslims,

The real unanswered question for me is what is Hilary getting out of this? There is little doubt that she knew what was going on, and would have ordered a rescue mission, and yet she has remained silent.

grizzer

I've read the newer laser targeting systems link to the airborne ordnance (this case 2 circling drones) "light up green" & simply require launching...

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I've read the newer laser targeting systems link to the airborne ordnance (this case 2 circling drones) "light up green" & simply require launching...

Yes. Which suggests that those arguments about, "fears of collateral damage" if ordinance was fired, are inappropriate and diffuse the honest truth. Barry did not want to fire on the enemy.

I do not propose to suggest I know why. I accept that, at the very least, it was simply incompetence under fire. He froze at the trigger.

Kane

Yes. Which suggests that those arguments about, "fears of collateral damage" if ordinance was fired, are inappropriate and diffuse the honest truth. Barry did not want to fire on the enemy.

I do not propose to suggest I know why. I accept that, at the very least, it was simply incompetence under fire. He froze at the trigger.
Clearly Hussien was reluctant to take any action that might belie the notion that he had slowed the tides and cured the world of Islamic extremism. Responding to an "event" that signified anything but a surly reaction to an inflammatory youtube video would suggest that Islamic Arab relations had not been "normalized" ... by the most deserving recipient of a Nobel Peace Prize. All of which now seems a mighty high cost to prolong his charade at least until after the election

The details of his dishonor are moot. The man put the lives of so many good Americans secondary to his political aspirations. Charles Woods, father of one of the dishonored Marines, prays Hussien will see the error in his ways and alter his ambitions.

Mr. Woods is more forgiving than most.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Clearly Hussien was reluctant to take any action that might belie the notion that he had slowed the tides and cured the world of Islamic extremism. Responding to an "event" that signified anything but a surly reaction to an inflammatory youtube video would suggest that Islamic Arab relations had not been "normalized" ... by the most deserving recipient of a Nobel Peace Prize. All of which now seems a mighty high cost to prolong his charade at least until after the election

The details of his dishonor are moot. The man put the lives of so many good Americans secondary to his political aspirations. Charles Woods, father of one of the dishonored Marines, prays Hussien will see the error in his ways and alter his ambitions.

Mr. Woods is more forgiving than most.

True words sir.

But Al Qaeda is dead. Barry killed OBL. Why should he, or we, worry about it?:whistling: