• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Gonna "fly" my Jet Skis!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Awesome. Sure looks like fun.
Amazing seeing them using them to swim like dolphins. :thumb: :clap: :clap:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Way cool. How much you think one of them costs?

Unfortunately, about 5k :ermm:

I shared this with my Son In Law who is an avid water sports guy. He loved them and dug into the price. He said you have to first take a training class which costs $350 and the jet pack costs $6600, and you have to supply the jet ski. So all together it is a big chunk of change. Hopefully the price will drop once it has been out awhile.

mak2

Damn, that is the problem with being my age. If its cool and I dont already have it, it is too damn expensive.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I shared this with my Son In Law who is an avid water sports guy. He loved them and dug into the price. He said you have to first take a training class which costs $350 and the jet pack costs $6600, and you have to supply the jet ski. So all together it is a big chunk of change. Hopefully the price will drop once it has been out awhile.

I spoke with a rep and they came down to $5k for me if I became a dealer and became a certified instructor.

I wonder how it would work on my 260hp supercharged Jet Ski? My 'little' Jet Skis are 150 hp models. I think I would be able to produce enough water volume and pressure.