• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I wish I was related to this guy

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Ha, ha, that old boy sure is a rig. He's got some cool stuff that's for sure.

He seems to have a fondness for Janice and Barbara. :yum:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I watched all 20 plus minutes of that.

That was nuts. Totally, totally nuts ... and very enjoyable. Thank you!!!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
He says he has 200 or so full autos valued at between 15K to 25 K. So using the average of 20K each he has 4 millions dollars in full autos alone. My God, what a collection. Factoring in all those acres of collectibles it boggles the mind.

In the end though, even though he owns all that stuff, I do believe Janice and Barbara are his two favorites. :yum::yum:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Not sure I would be showing off all that stuff but maybe he has good security.

The mannequins are kind of creepy though. Odd dude.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Hope he never leaves the house then. :whistling:

Exactly what I was thinking. I would add two Rottweilers to patrol the premises . I love that breed. Properly raised and trained they are simply superb animals. All the assholes owners have given that breed a bad name. Hard working animals eager to work and have a tendency to be very intimidating due to fake news about them.