• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Save your privates ... increase your chances of an STD

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not even sure how I stumbled on this story.

But if you shave your pubes you have a 440% greater chance of getting a sexually transmitted disease.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/233...r-are-440-per-cent-more-likely-to-get-an-std/

BACK, SACK AND CLAP Adults who remove all their pubic hair ‘are 440 per cent more likely to get an STD’
Grooming may cause tears and cuts to the skin, increasing the risk of a picking up an infection down below

BRITS who keep it bare down below are four times more likely to catch a sexually transmitted infection, a study reveals.

It found adults who removed all their pubic hair were at a 440 per cent higher risk of picking up a sex bug. Experts said younger people are most likely to banish the bush.

Brits who shave their pubic hair are four times as likely to pick up an STD
Researchers said those waxing or trimming below were more sexually active, putting them at greater risk of STIs.

And grooming may also cause small cuts and tears to the skin, making it easier to pick up an infection.

The study looked at more than 7,500 adults in the U.S. aged between 18 and 65. Around 13 per cent admitted having at least one STI.

Three-quarters said they trimmed their pubes – with 84 per cent of women and 64 per cent of blokes’ saying they were fans of a manicured bush.

Scientists found those practicing “extreme” grooming – the removal of all their pubic hair – were at the highest risk of infections such as chlamydia, syphilis, warts and gonorrhoea.

Full story at the link above :hammer:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I suspect people that "groom" their privates are more likely to be sexually active and not monogamous. I bet that is the higher indicator. These are the kind of stories that sell the rags that we call modern media.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
The tree looks taller next to trimmed bushes. -- Chinese proverb

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I suspect people that "groom" their privates are more likely to be sexually active and not monogamous. I bet that is the higher indicator. These are the kind of stories that sell the rags that we call modern media.

are more likely to be sexually active
Quick hand me the scissors and shaver!

sorry you people are leading me astray :whistling:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I must be getting too old for these discussions. I like women to look like women, not prepubescent little girls. :hammer: And yes,
that means furry!

Although neatly trimmed is okay. :brows: