• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Weather change

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Air temp here is -23(F)
Wind chills here are in the -45 to -50 range

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Attention guys.
b2fdf68a93cd2163eb542c51db9e0ba8.jpg

Not exactly a place I'd like to get frostbite.

Canadian eh!!!

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It’s so cold . . .

Attachments

• C3C781FB-00F8-422E-92F4-367DBA71C611.jpeg
    C3C781FB-00F8-422E-92F4-367DBA71C611.jpeg
    165.5 KB · Views: 73

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It’s finally happened!

Attachments

• E74E726C-E453-4F08-8171-488CA1A723A5.jpeg
    E74E726C-E453-4F08-8171-488CA1A723A5.jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 70

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
-2 this morning. Heated up to a balmy 4 degrees so far. High today will be 14. :mrgreen:

High Monday = 50 and Tuesday 55!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
It was 38°F here this morning. That's cold for East Texas but still above freezing. It's supposed to warm up to the 60s heading towards the 70s by the week-end.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
24 here now. But .... mid 50's predicted for Sunday. Woo Hoo :clap: :clap: :clap:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We're in a heat wave too. All the way up to -19 c this afternoon. It's supposed to be -3 celcius by Sunday. I was able to be outside for more than a few minutes without a hat and gloves today. They are calling for snow tonight though.

Canadian eh!!!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
That blob is headed straight for us. Snow starting in 73 minutes. They're calling for 15-25 cms which is why I spent part of the afternoon shoveling off the roof of the truck camper. It had close to 24 inches of snow from the last two storms and being a 2 piece roof, it was starting to buckle from the weight. I fixed that problem as well by jacking up on it with a 2x4 going both horizontally along the ceiling and a vertical one going to the jack. In the spring I'll give it a more permanent fix.
7d70a97c67ae02ed0e7e9d881a02de9b.jpg

Canadian eh!!!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
So far this so called storm is like justin trudeau's campaign promises. A lot of talk leading up to it but not a lot of action.

Canadian eh!!!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We're in a winter storm warning again. 15 to 35 cms of snow. It was snowing lightly all day. Just in the past few minutes it's picked up to almost whiteout conditions.

Canadian eh!!!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Oh great. A friend of ours in Duluth Minnesota said they've already gotten a foot of snow and it's still coming down. Whenever there's a Colorado low heading towards us it hits them first.

Canadian eh!!!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Teenagers. I tell ya. My 15 year old son took it upon himself to go out and shovel the sidewalk all the way to his bus stop just so he doesn't have to wear boots in the morning. Funny thing is it's still snowing and blowing hard. So anything he does will be undone by midnight.
329839cd402de6ae4c45b71925225be5.jpg

Canadian eh!!!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Yesterday was cloudy, rainy and 70°F. Today it was cloudy, rainy and frikkin' freezing or it will be by morning. Jeez, no wonder I've spent most of this winter being sick. Thank the Lord I don't live where most of you do where the snow is butt hole high to a tall giraffe. :wink:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Last weekend here in St Louis, we had 60's. Yesterday was in the 50's

This morning the sun came up at 12F.

The next time God builds the world he should call Rheum and Rudd.