• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Thanksgiving

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Thanksgiving to all,

be thankful for all your grousers,

and why not give a call to a long lost relative or friend, it is good for the soul.

again, Happy Thanksgiving

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks PP, and a Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

I'm sure I speak for many when I say we're thankful for your presence of the forum and the considerable selfless work you do for "snowcatting" in general.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Even those among us who are Kristi snowcat owners :wink:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just spatchcocked the bird, back and neck in the stock pot..

Hope you all have a great time with family/friends!

Best regards, Kirk

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks PP, and a Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

I'm sure I speak for many when I say we're thankful for your presence of the forum and the considerable selfless work you do for "snowcatting" in general.

BT, thank you for the kind words,

truth is, you have and continue to add so much priceless knowledge, thank you for your deep commitment to building, restoring and sharing.

though, we need to meet up in the back country and let you experience the superior 500 series tucker...6 feet of true deep power with no bottom

happy thanksgiving

Last edited:

Sno-Surfer

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I look forward to getting together soon and having some fun playing in the snow. I sure appreciate all of you. :thumbup:

Also thankful for the 10”of snow dumped overnight up on Mt Hood. Snocat Sunday? Maybe...