• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kristi KT-3 For Sale on eBay?

teledawg

Saw this for sale on eBay today. Item number: 250144511680

Looks like a Kristi KT-3, but it is real crappy photo. :weneedpic It has a VW engine and it sure isn't a Snow-Trac so it must be a Kristi.

Snow Cat had a new Volkswagen engine put in about 10 years ago, but has been used extremely little. It has not been run in several years. No guarantee of working condition and is purchased as is.

Purchaser must pick up Snow Cat in Tabernash, Colorado, near Winter Park. Requires trailer to take away.

Maybe the KKK would be interested in this??? :yum: :yum: :yum:

Attachments

• b6cd_1.jpg
    b6cd_1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 143

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Boy that sell sure is a good photographer! You'd think if you were serious about selling it you'd post some images that showed the condition? Heck most people probably don't even know what brand/model that is based on the photo. The description he provided is not much better!

I would agree it is a KT3 based on what can be seen of it.

Wonder if it has an interior? Wonder if it has tracks? Wonder what the 'reserve price' is and if it is realistic? Has anyone emailed him to get any information?

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Boy that sell sure is a good photographer! You'd think if you were serious about selling it you'd post some images that showed the condition? Heck most people probably don't even know what brand/model that is based on the photo. The description he provided is not much better!

I would agree it is a KT3 based on what can be seen of it.

Wonder if it has an interior? Wonder if it has tracks? Wonder what the 'reserve price' is and if it is realistic? Has anyone emailed him to get any information?

For a Slow Trac owner, you sure seem interested in this Kristi. For towing your Slow Trac perhaps? Instead, just get this http://cgi.ebay.com/BOMBARDIER-TRAC...ryZ29520QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem and push your Slow Trac off the trail!! :yum:

All Content Copyright K.R.I.S.T.I. - Kristis Rescuing Impotent Snow Tracks, International.

Attachments

• a565_12.jpe
    a565_12.jpe
    41.7 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Sent (2) e-mail's over the last 5 day's asking for specifics, he is yet to reply. Was not willing to bid until seeing additional photos or a phone call. Looks like only a couple of bidders at $835.

GS Dave

I sent a couple of emails asking for more photos but no responce, hell I even bid on it, but didnt feel good about going higher with out a better view

da ve