• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Fla. man stole ferret by hiding it in pants

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Well first I would not steal a ferret, let alone shove it down my pants. I mean that is dangerous.

Homeless guy steals ferrot

it's one thing for shoplifters to hide plunder in their pants. But a live ferret?Police say a homeless man in north Florida did just that. And he made it out the door before being challenged.

A 17-year-old witness confronted Bolton in the parking lot and was bitten by the animal after the man allegedly shoved it in the teen's face.That confrontation makes the ferret a "special weapon" under Florida law. So Bolton also faces battery charges for dangerously wielding the animal.

What the heck was he going to do eat the thing :mellow:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Just to prove how nuts I am..

BREAKING NEWS- Piratechick.com

Lewzzzzzz'iana man Ernest B Hobbs steals skunk from local Petland.

The man allegedly shoved the striped stinking pet down his trousers.
Upon walking into his home, his wife Wanda June smelled something suspicious.
As it turns out Mr. Hobbs received a smack over the head with a cast iron skillet, as Mrs. Hobbs noticed $46.18 missing from the bank account, payable to one SkunksRus 24/7 Massage And Petting Parlour:yum:

Ok.. I'll shut up now...

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
We have owned a couple of Ferrets and they are a great pet .Just give them a bath every now and then . But it you ever give them a frozen grape don't ever try to take it away !!!She would rip your finger off for a grape !!!:doh: I use to roll ours up in a ball and slide her across the hardwood floor . She loved it and would come running back to have it done again and again and again . :w00t2::yum::yum:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
maybe he was going to train it to kill and retrieve rats -- free dinner for life! (of the ferret)
It could also be used to defend his box -- "stay back or I'll cut you wif' my ferret!"

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Or he was going to get rich from it. Cut it loose, see what it steals and brings back.

I had 4 ferrets. They would steal anything they could get their hands on...