• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Fire Sessions!

Should Sessions be fired?

• Yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Yup, I do think it is time to get rid of him. I had high hopes for him when he was appointed, but the old boy is past his prime and needs to retire. I think he is too old and lacks the chutzpah needed right now.

I say appoint Ted Cruz as AG. Time to move on and put all these crooked liberal Dummos in prison where they belong.

What say you?

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yup, I do think it is time to get rid of him. I had high hopes for him when he was appointed, but the old boy is past his prime and needs to retire. I think he is too old and lacks the chutzpah needed right now.

I say appoint Ted Cruz as AG. Time to move on and put all these crooked liberal Dummos in prison where they belong.

What say you?

The last thing this country needs is Cruz. Other than Hillary, of course.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I believe Sessions main fault is there is too much "deep state" in justice and FBI and he doesn't have the will or the tools to clean it out. It could be civil service work rules are the main barrier. It's why I voted I don't know.
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
The last thing this country needs is Cruz. Other than Hillary, of course.

I had no desire for Cruz as POTUS, but I think the guy would be one hell of a pit bull as AG. I want anybody in there that is going to do the damn job and put these crooks behind bars and bring law and order back to this country instead of letting all those worthless SJW's running the show with their horseshit PC crap. If that means making a pact with the devil Cruz, so be it.

We see MS13 being protected by sanctuary cities.
We see Berghahl virtually walk scott free.
We see chain immigaration continue unabated.

All one year after Trump gets elected, because the DOJ has no balls, led by an old man who is tired and should be retired. Like me. :yum::yum::wink:

Last edited:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I think Trump just needs to get Sessions behind closed doors and build a fire under him. You cannot convince me BO wasn't handing out marching orders to holder, lynch and comie, and probably a lot of other justice and FBI individuals.
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I think Trump just needs to get Sessions behind closed doors and build a fire under him. You cannot convince me BO wasn't handing out marching orders to holder, lynch and comie, and probably a lot of other justice and FBI individuals.
Mike

That works for me too, but either Trump needs to light some fire under some asses or he needs to hire someone that does not require a flame to be held to his / her butt. One or the other, Donald.

rugerman

I say no. Sessions has been attacked by the democrats from day one, so that must mean that he has something going for him. Sure he and Trump have had some disagreements but so far each time they had a talk session and the next day Trump comes out and says that he has confidence in Sessions (I think that during those talks Sessions explains the legal side and they work out a compromise). Sessions has really done a great job of going after the criminal illegals, either putting them in jail or shipping hem back to their home countries. Part of the problems that both Trump and Sessions have is the liberal judges who keep interfering by ruling against perfectly legal actions that Trump and Sessions have done , which I believe is a stalling tactic and a way to keep certain actions from being implemented. And the liberal media blows every action that Sessions does out of the water in a always negative way. My 2cents.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
:agree:
I had no desire for Cruz as POTUS, but I think the guy would be one hell of a pit bull as AG. I want anybody in there that is going to do the damn job and put these crooks behind bars and bring law and order back to this country instead of letting all those worthless SJW's running the show with their horseshit PC crap. If that means making a pact with the devil Cruz, so be it.

We see MS13 being protected by sanctuary cities.
We see Berghahl virtually walk scott free.
We see chain immigaration continue unabated.

All one year after Trump gets elected, because the DOJ has no balls, led by an old man who is tired and should be retired. Like me. :yum::yum::wink:
Agreed!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Mueller is not the AG, just another swamp critter doing the bidding of his masters.

Fire Sessions and put in someone who is willing to work to bring these corrupt anti American liberals to justice.

Investigate Planned Parenthood for illegally selling aborted body parts for profit.

Investigate Uranium One deal.

Investigate Klinton Foundation.

Investigate Trumo Dossier.

Plenty to do, if one had the ambition to do it.