• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg doesn't plan to retire

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Maybe someone needs to take her to a ranch in West Texas!

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg doesn't plan to retire

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg doesn’t plan to retire just yet.

“As long as I can do the job full steam, I will do it,” the 84-year-old said at an Equal Justice Works event Friday.

"I used to have an answer that worked for a lot of years,” Ginsburg said of her future retirement. “It was Justice Braindeis, when he was appointed he was the same age as I was, 60. And he stayed for 23 years, so I expect to stay at least as long. Well, now I've passed Brandeis, I've passed [Justice Felix] Frankfurter.”

Ginsburg has served on the Supreme Court for 24 years.

Read more:
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-doesnt-plan-to-retire/article/2638902

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
She plans to live long enough to be replaced by another liberal justice. Until then she will likely fall asleep during cases and rule based on her bias while ignoring the US Constitution if it suits her purposes.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
She plans to live long enough to be replaced by another liberal justice. Until then she will likely fall asleep during cases and rule based on her bias while ignoring the US Constitution if it suits her purposes.

And sadly, that would be the best case scenario.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Well, she is 84 years old.

I don't wish her bad, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if I found out she slipped on a banana pealing and fell out of an airplane.