• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sprink Creek Races

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Just a few miles from our house. Guy is lucky that he went down on the slope.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC4f9TCg4zw"]Spring Creek[/ame]

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn good rider. :biggrin: He knew which body movements to use to help him land where he wanted to , also he was smart to seperate himself from the bike . Gota love a guy that gets right back up and goes for it again . :clap:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
He typically is a first place person. This trip he was 18th. Still dam good. Like I said I think he is lucky he had the hill side to slide down on to break the fall.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
He typically is a first place person. This trip he was 18th. Still dam good. Like I said I think he is lucky he had the hill side to slide down on to break the fall.
Yup no doubt , glad he was able to finish though and evidentlly wasn't hurt to seriously . He will pay for it in the years to come though . :sad:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Brave fool! Amazing tenacity...

What????? You sure didn't say that when I was racing my bike in a 60 mile race and a bunch of guys teamed up and tried knocking me out!!!!! After major damage broken bones and parts I was able to get up and take them all on one by one and finished first.

Well ok it wasn't a race, I didn't get hurt only bent parts my own fault but I still came in first!!!

Lia

Banned
What????? You sure didn't say that when I was racing my bike in a 60 mile race and a bunch of guys teamed up and tried knocking me out!!!!! After major damage broken bones and parts I was able to get up and take them all on one by one and finished first.

Well ok it wasn't a race, I didn't get hurt only bent parts my own fault but I still came in first!!!

You came in first, in a non-race? Interesting, lol. *blows a kiss*