• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Amercan Standard Plumbing issue

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
My wife has been complaining about our hard water and today, I called American Standard Customer Service and asked about the "lifetime" warranty. They are replacing both faucet spouts, and drains, since the water has made them look like junk. I find American Standard to be a great company to deal with, since these faucets cost over $500 each, and they gave me no hassle in replacing them. They didn't even want the old ones back!!!

Attachments

• MVC-754S.JPG
    MVC-754S.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 31
  • MVC-755S.JPG
    MVC-755S.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 31
  • MVC-756S.JPG
    MVC-756S.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 31
  • MVC-757S.JPG
    MVC-757S.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 31

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Junk - it's time for a neutralizer and softener! Just think what the copper pipes inside your walls look like!

ghautz

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Sounds like a good company to deal with. I read somewhere that the legal definition of "lifetime" for warranty purposes is seven years. For $500 I would expect well beyond seven years of service from plumbing fixtures.