• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Horseback riding!!!

Lithium

April 2nd horseback 001.jpg

Coming up to the farm

April 2nd horseback 006.jpg

Mr. Captain

April 2nd horseback 012.jpg

From the riding ring

Captain Bill- My new riding horse. Old but big and spunky guy!!!

Lithium

More of Captain!!

Such a pretty horse

Attachments

• April 2nd horseback 014.jpg
    April 2nd horseback 014.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 109
  • April 2nd horseback 016.jpg
    April 2nd horseback 016.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 108
  • April 2nd horseback 025.jpg
    April 2nd horseback 025.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 101
  • April 2nd horseback 033.jpg
    April 2nd horseback 033.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 106
  • April 2nd horseback 048.jpg
    April 2nd horseback 048.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 109
  • April 2nd horseback 053.jpg
    April 2nd horseback 053.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 110

Lithium

"Horses know nothing of money, status, beauty, or accomplishment... Horses see only our hearts, and they accept or reject us based on what they find within...... In short, horses do naturally what humans can pass a lifetime without ever mastering!!!"

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I haven't been on a horse since 1974. I used to own about 30 horse in North Florida in the late 60's. We had everything from 4 Quarter, 2 Arabians, a bunch of Thoroughbreds, 1 Morgan, 1 Paso Fino, a Tennessee Walker and even a couple of Hackney Ponies as well as a few of questionable breeds. We used to buy Thoroughbreds from the race tracks and retrain them for saddle. We would train then sell with a couple of exceptions. Being in Florida where horses where not agriculture we had to keep cattle 3 months out of the year to get the tax breaks. We would buy calves and raise them up then sell for beef locally. We leased 100 acres on the land that became Joe Robbie Stadium and is now called Sun Life I think.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Good to see you are out riding again. The exercise will help your surgery recovery. Just don't overdo it.