• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Alabama's special election is today

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Do you think Moore will pull it out?

Fox news said polls had him trailing by 10 this morning, so .... I guess Moore is as close to a sure thing as we get. :D

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
After trumps election the pollsters are playing their cards pretty close 'cause they don't want egg on their faces again!!
Mike

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
I thought he had a better chance but all the mainstream medias, including Fox, have been in one way or another trashing him.

I have the honor of having lunch with him here in Council Bluffs, Iowa when he ran for President a few years back. He could quote the Bible and our Constitution very well, so my gut feeling is that he is honest and did not do any of the crap he is accused of.

I sure hope he wins.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
NYTimes is not calling it but believes Jones will probably win due to the outstanding votes that need to be counted because most are coming from areas that favor Democrats

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Well, as for sex misconduct he's in a growing crowd. I don't think the tidal wave has stalled yet!!
Mike

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Republican Luther Strange would have won in a landslide if Moore had stepped aside.

I believe there is a limit to what people will tolerate.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Republican Luther Strange would have won in a landslide if Moore had stepped aside.

I believe there is a limit to what people will tolerate.

Trump wanted Luther Strange right from the get go but it did not happen. The people of Alabama spoke and wanted Moore in the primary. Then they spoke and wanted Jones in the election. They got all their their wishes. Now they must live with that wish for the next two years.

After all this, Moore still would have won if not for the huge amounts of write-ins which basically turned out to be a vote for Jones.

I would have voted for Moore in a heart beat because I would vote for the devil himself before I would vote for a Democrat, especially one wacky enough to support full term abortion which is a despicable belief.

I will never understand how any human being can call for the murder of a full term baby and be voted in office ???

Last edited:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
If the frigin republocrats stood behind their nominees like the democrats do, he'd have been elected. By a wide margin too.

These assholes have the entire Govt in their hands and are letting it slip away.

rugerman

The powers that be did not stand by their man, the loss is theirs, Moore was tried in the court of public opinion and lost, mostly due to a concerted effort by the media and the democrats. The republicans just stood there with their tumb in their butt and let it happen so if this crashes Trumps agenda they are to blame.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
... and now, all the drama about Moore will suddenly stop.

The accusers will become silent and the Dems will avoid all reference to Moore.

He will never be found legally guilty of anything.

The Dems will never allow the fact to become public that an innocent man was ruined by their attacks.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
If the frigin republocrats stood behind their nominees like the democrats do, he'd have been elected. By a wide margin too.

These assholes have the entire Govt in their hands and are letting it slip away.

Agreed. And those assholes will not let Trump succeed. Part of the swamp they are. If only they would stick together.... behind Trump.

Regards, Kirk

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
The repubs seem to be getting quite adapt at shooting themselves in the foot. They can't shoot themselves in the balls because they have none.
Mike

rugerman

Why is it that the democrats can bind together and vote as a block and the republicans fall all over themselves disagreeing over every damn piece of legislation that comes up for a vote. While obama was in office they tried to repeal Obamacare over and over, but when Trump got in office they could not get together to do the same thing even though Trump would have signed that in a heart beat. The republicans control both houses of Congress but they can not get together enough to pass crap!