• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

January 21, 2017

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
An Old Man walks up to the White house gate. A Marine comes out and asks to help the man.

"I want to talk to President Obama" said the man. The Marine tells the man that he is no longer President and he is not there.

The next day the old man returns to the White House gate and asks again and the Marine tells the old man Obama is not there.

The third day the old man returns to the White House gate and asks for Obama again and the Marine says" I have already told you Obama is no longer President and he is not here, don't you understand that?"

The old man says " yes I understand but I love hearing you say it"

The Marine snaps to attention, gives his best salute like a 5 star general just walked by and says to the Old Man, "See you tomorrow sir!"