• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB Snow Track

TommyGunn65

This is my 1st post. I'm looking for a Snow Track (not a high dollar rig) that I can restore. I'm a car guy ('56 Chev Bel Air). My wife and I enjoy car shows all summer here in Minnesota, but it's a looooong winter and I need something to work on in the garage. Snow Tracks are very cool.
Regards TOM

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
one is on Alaska keni craigslist . You have to spell it correctly .
it isn't a fixer upper

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Snow Trac ST4 is the correct spelling BTW...

Good luck with your search.

Regards, Kirk

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
(Unless he is referring to a "snow track" in the generic sense instead of the Snow Trac ST4 specific machine.)

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
This is my 1st post. I'm looking for a Snow Track (not a high dollar rig) that I can restore. I'm a car guy ('56 Chev Bel Air). My wife and I enjoy car shows all summer here in Minnesota, but it's a looooong winter and I need something to work on in the garage. Snow Tracks are very cool.
Regards TOM
I know of one right now it is running but does need a little tlc will be used for the next couple of weeks than will be put away it has a 1600 cc engine.

TommyGunn65

Old Trucker, it's great to hear from you!
I have spent approx 60 hours reading posts from this Forum as well as Northern Tracks. Seems that you are the "King" of the posters. THANK YOU FOR THAT! I have learned so much from you and others. I feel that with the parts sources and other tech stuff that you "old pros" have and have shared, that I am ready to take the leap and get my first machine. I have been dreaming of a Bombardier narrow gauge because Snow Trac ST-4's seem pretty rare. At least there are Bombers here in Minnesota.
I will call the number you supplied tomorrow. Too bad it is such a long way to NL

Regards, TOM

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Tom,

It's the trouble with our living in the mid west. I had to go from Central Iowa to Seattle for mine. Kinda goes with a Snow Trac near us. There isn't any...

Regards, Kirk

snowcatt

Are you still interested in a narrow gauge .I had a line on a few last year .I can check and see if any are still available . I've been collecting Bombi's so i kind of stopped looking
Narrow gauge drivers run around $10,000 I have my eye on a wide gauge but its like $14.000

the old trucker

icon1.gif
Re: WTB Snow Track
There is a snowtrac in NL., Canada for sale for $ 2,500. Call Ron Peckford for particulars @ 1-(709) 632-5504.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: WTB Snow Track
Old trucker, where in Canada?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Newfoundland & Labrador. On the east coast of Canada. Approx 1,200 miles east of Toronto....

OT.

TommyGunn65

Will the gentleman from Wyoming give me a reply? It seems that your message just disappeared from my computer. I must have clicked on the wrong icon. My bad. Sorry
Regards TOM

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
tom
If you haven't I would get with someone first and look over the snow trac . maybe even go for a ride before buying.
jim