• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This Snowcat appears lonely

DRezanka

While skiing last week at Shanty Creek in Bellaire, MI, I noticed this DMC/1200 looking like it was unused for some time. This was at the Summit resort. They have a newer machine used for grooming their runs and hardly need two at this location. I took this photo because the machine looked cool, but liked it even more when I learned a little history of these machines and how much people value them. It got me to thinking this machine might be taking up space and Shanty Creek may be interested in parting with it. As much as I would love to have something like this for fun, I live downstate and (currently) have no land. But it seems a shame for it to sit if someone really wanted it. So I am posting this here to give someone the opportunity to see if it is available for purchase. Had I realized how much people love these machines, I would have asked when I was there.

Regards
Doug

Attachments

• IMG_3101.jpg
    IMG_3101.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 687

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
thanks Doug.

Its refreshing to see some provide a lead with out the intent to make a buck.

(You ll regret not buying it) The disease is contagious.

12 step programs have no effect on acquiring snowcats.

yooperman

Have any of you tried to buy this yet? I tried calling and even went there and nobody seems to know anything. The guys at the shop gave me a number to call but I can't get a real person just voicemail. And of course they haven't returned my calls. Any ideas? Thanks