• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS my 1976 Tucker 1544, $15,000

R

Reddog

Mog radio box! I knew I had seen one of those before, just couldn't place it. Ought to be about the right width, any idea how much too long it is to fit on the Tucker bed? Pretty heavy??

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Northern California, lake Tahoe area.

And yeah, that's a ways to AK.
it's on the west coast I believe I found one here in the state specifically built for my Thiokol thanks the price was right I will keep it in mind.

R

Reddog

Disregard length question, looks WAAYYY too long...

100_0507.JPG

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
and still, you have not bought this mighty tucker, it is a good machine for you !:whistling:

Hahaha....You are not helping Jinn!..lol I have been putting all my resources into getting my cat back in tip top condition for April. It's gonna be close. I'll likely try to find it a new home over the summer then start looking for it's orange replacement. :wink:

J. Arenz

Funny, that picture is the exact radio box that is sitting in my yard. Measures 120" long by 58" high at the peak by 82" wide. Weighs in at around 1000 pounds, I believe.

John