• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

CBS says 8 Congressmen Oppose the Wall

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
So 9 congressmen 8 Democrats and one Republican claim to oppose the wall. Mostly Arizona, New Mexico and California.

cbsnews.com/news/trumps-border-wall-every-congressperson-along-southern-border-opposes-border-wall-funding-2019-1-8/

Texans want the wall. So, I propose a compromise. Let's build the wall in Texas and let Arizona, New Mexico and Western California do without one.

I predict in two years time the Texan wall will divert all the crime and human trafficking thru New Mexico and Arizona. After Trump's 2020 re-election, they can beg him for the funding to build theirs.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I predict in two years time the Texan wall will divert all the crime and human trafficking thru New Mexico and Arizona. After Trump's 2020 re-election, they can beg him for the funding to build theirs.

I would love to think you would be correct about this.. The problem I see is that California would take all illegals that would come over their borders due to the political reality of total left wing rule.... :hammer:

Not sure about New Mexico, and how they might react. As for Arizona a decade ago absolutely they would want a wall. But the demographics are changing there along the Southern border, and now maybe that has changed as well?

Regards, Kirk

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I would love to think you would be correct about this.. The problem I see is that California would take all illegals that would come over their borders due to the political reality of total left wing rule.... :hammer:

Not sure about New Mexico, and how they might react. As for Arizona a decade ago absolutely they would want a wall. But the demographics are changing there along the Southern border, and now maybe that has changed as well?

Regards, Kirk
You are correct but curiously San Diego has a full blown "wall" that the locals say actually works.
Can you say "not in my back yard?"

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Since Kali is a sanctuary state and their new governor wants more freebies for non citizens, let's take down the Kali wall, pull out CBP and ICE and let all the migrants flow into this democrat utopia. Extreme but no less than their new governor's ideas.
Mike

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Since Kali is a sanctuary state and their new governor wants more freebies for non citizens, let's take down the Kali wall, pull out CBP and ICE and let all the migrants flow into this democrat utopia. Extreme but no less than their new governor's ideas.
Mike

The problem with that is Kalifornia's borders are not secure. Those folks will migrate to other states. Didn't used to be that way. Does anyone remember when you had your car inspected for contraband when going into California?

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Then move CBP and ICE to Kali and Arizona/Nevada borders. Oregon and Washington are starting to follow Kali's lead anyway.
Mike