• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

cat on craigs

battdad

You guys know Dave Porter??? Is he on the forum? I would very much like to get in touch with him some how. I too have a kind of home built hydro machine and would like to compare some aspects of his build with mine. If anybody knows him well enough to see if he would be willing to communicate with me, it would be much appreciated.

battdad70@gmail.com

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
he told me he doesn't get on line and he finds meets out from his son.
jim

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
You guys know Dave Porter??? Is he on the forum? I would very much like to get in touch with him some how. I too have a kind of home built hydro machine and would like to compare some aspects of his build with mine. If anybody knows him well enough to see if he would be willing to communicate with me, it would be much appreciated.

battdad70@gmail.com
Email sent