• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Un-American

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
So true...

Attachments

• unAmerican.jpg
    unAmerican.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 134

Kane

There are only two "world leaders" in history that have ever invented their own personal "symbol". The second leader wants to be remembered by the goofy rising sun shown above. The first world leader, in 1939, heralded his personal trademark - the swastika.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
A-men and A-men..to both JEV and Kane......and to Tom T Hall...in his comentary of O-slimmys election!!!!!! Dont think it will be allthat long before we start seeing brown shirts and black boots.....in some citys first and then spreading......but that is my opinion...and like ass holes we all got one.....what say you all?....as a side note....this git=fiddle playing sure is hard on the fingers!!!!!!got 4 big blisters on my left hand.....and they aint in the palm......DAMIT!!!!!!!:yum:
and typing using the thum sure is different!!!!!!!:ermm:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
A-men and A-men..to both JEV and Kane......and to Tom T Hall...in his comentary of O-slimmys election!!!!!! Dont think it will be allthat long before we start seeing brown shirts and black boots.....in some citys first and then spreading......but that is my opinion...and like ass holes we all got one.....what say you all?....as a side note....this git=fiddle playing sure is hard on the fingers!!!!!!got 4 big blisters on my left hand.....and they aint in the palm......DAMIT!!!!!!!:yum:
and typing using the thum sure is different!!!!!!!:ermm:

New guitar players should practice until, and only until, their fretting fingers get sore; at that point they should knock off
for a few hours, or overnight. The idea is to get tough, thickened skin (NOT hard!!) on those fingers; if you've got
blisters you're trying too hard/too long!! :sad: Give it a total rest until the fingers have completely healed and then start again
using the technique noted above. If you keep trying with blisters you're going to end up with calluses, which you
don't want, and quite possibly a blood infection ... which you really don't want!! :w00t2::hammer:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
DS....where the hell were you when I was trying to convence my mother she was making me practice to much????????:yum::yum::yum: She wanted us kids to learn the[PIEANER] and violin.....:whistling:My brothers and I wanted to do anything but being in the house practiceing [WE WON] mom finely gave up....and plyed her efforts on our sister....who upon hearing that I was trying to learn to read music and play the guitar...got her self a hardy belly laugh and proceded to let me know how I had been given that very thing O so many years ago!! had I taken advantage of it....Oh the wisdome of youth!!!!!! Will follow your advice and see how it goes as the blisters heal......

Ive backed off with the playing AT the guitar for now and have been working on the music reading part.....and griting my jaw...as I know that as soon as my loud moth sister sees our mother Im going to get a phone call!!!!!!! any way thanks DS. for the advice...Jerry