• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

MUSKEG ID TAG

the old trucker

Can anyone tell me where to look for the identification tag on the muskegs ?? I am planning to look at 2 of them & a trailer tomorrow. The owner was thinking about selling them as a group. Asking price will be around $10,000.00 for the lot. They were running before being parked 3-4 yrs. ago. I will try to get a few pics of them tomorrow. They are located in Corner Brook, NL. Canada.

northeastheavy

I had a 1980 muskeg. Id plates were on the left side of the engine compartment in the cab. If you are sitting in the drivers seat they(2) would be by your right knee.

timandkim

ours is a 1981 and it has one one the engine compartment and also has one on the inside of the cab above the drivers door