• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Where's Tommo ??

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey ! I just noticed that "Toe Jam Tommo" has'nt posted since the 24th of Feb.
Is he getting some R & R time from Iraq ????
I was'nt done insulting him ! :wave:
Hope he is Ok ....
Big Al

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I can't say where he is, but he is alive. I got an email from him yesterday. I think he just has his hands full (of high powered weapons) and is keeping his head low while he is in Baghdad. From what I can tell, he seems to have his free time interrupted by gunfire, car chases, and other activities. :eek:

Tommo

SUPER Site Supporter
:wave: Hi guys and girls,

Just to put your minds at rest i'm safe and well, but escaped an RPG rocket attack on my 3 vehicle PSD team this morning in Basrah. None of my team nor client were injuried in the attack, but unfortunatly the same can't be said for 2 of the 4 insurgents!!

I'm standing in for a Para-medic who has just gone on leave back at State side.I will be leaving for Baghdad and then on leave, back to the UK in less than 3 day's for 3 weeks, where i will get the chance to see for the first time, my yellow snow trac. I will take lots of photo's for you all to see.:D

I have been very busy over here, what with the elections and the civil war which is just about to kick off over the bombing of the Sunni and sheia mosques etc. How ever i managed to read the thread on the engine swop over and i really feel this could be the engine exchange i may go for? I like the sound of the Subaru lump. Any one know what type will drop straight in, with out moving the engine mounts and leaving room for the radiator and ancils etc??

Well my merry bunch of Trac owner's, Oh and Al, i look forward to reading more threads and posting more info in due course!

As they say in my line of work "Stay low and move fast".:fart2:

Tommo
'I need a beer':drink:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Tommo said:
Tommo
'I need a beer':drink:

Tommo !!
You come to California and i'll buy you a whole damn case of beer ! You be careful ,my friend .

Have you ever tried my new secret drink ??? A Dr. Rum ???? Whooo!... now that is a drink !!!
Big Al

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope this has nothing to do with Tommo! From the AP and Yahoo! News

ap_small.gif

Gunmen Kidnap Up to 50 Workers in Baghdad

3 minutes ago

Gunmen in camouflage uniforms stormed the offices of a private security company Wednesday and kidnapped as many as 50 employees, police reported.

The attackers hit the al-Rawafid Security Co., a private Iraqi-owned business, at 4:30 p.m. and forced the workers into seven vehicles, including several white SUVs, said Interior Ministry Maj. Felah Al-Mohammedawi.

The company is located in the mixed Sunni-Shiite Zayouna neighborhood in eastern Baghdad.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060308/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_kidnapping

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
My Thoughts and Prayers for his safety are with him .

Allen

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
JUST ANNOUNCED ON FOX NEWS
"we now know that no western personel were involved in the kidnappings"

So my take on that is that Tommo is not involved in this situation, but I sure hope he is able to check in and confirm this!