• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New 2010 Hyundai

Durwood RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Not sure if this is the 2010 Sonota or a brand new model, but it sure is sharp.

Attachments

• hyundai-equus1 (850 x 364).jpg
    hyundai-equus1 (850 x 364).jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 88
  • guess (850 x 317).jpg
    guess (850 x 317).jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 83

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That is a new model named Equus. Not sure yet if its going to have the vertical bar grill like you show or a horizontal bar grill shown in other spy shots or drawings. They originally announced it to compete with a Lexus at $96,000.

Attachments

• 2010-hyundai-equus.jpg
    2010-hyundai-equus.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 86

Durwood RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
That is a new model named Equus. Not sure yet if its going to have the vertical bar grill like you show or a horizontal bar grill shown in other spy shots or drawings. They originally announced it to compete with a Lexus at $96,000.

Yea, something about the fancy interior, and the size of screen on that gps system was telling me it wasn't the next Sonata....Thanks:biggrin:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I guess the model name is not new, the Equus has been around in other markets since 1998.

jwstewar

You know, I would have a hard time paying 20,000 for a Hyundia, let $36k for the Genesis or $96k for this car - or any car for that matter.

Durwood RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
You know, I would have a hard time paying 20,000 for a Hyundia, let $36k for the Genesis or $96k for this car - or any car for that matter.

Anymore i get the best i can for my money. Hyundai has come a long long way the past ten years. And with all the talk of Ford, GM, and Chrysler losing so much this past year...Hyundai has been one of the very few automakers whose sales have gone up. Best value for the money and best warranty in the business shows that it pays off. I would have a problem paying $96,000.00 for any car myself too though.