• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Very Interesting

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Since this the great U S of A. I figured I could belong to any type and as many websites as I wanted. But, this morning when I went to check the posts on TBN, I couldn't get on. :fart2: I tried all my combinations of logins, and none would work. I would really hate to think that a moderator would have locked me out. I've never done a thing to warrant that. I think Junk said it happened to him, and maybe Bob Skurka. If thats the way they want to run, screw it. :moon: There's still alot of good info over there, and still alot of nice people. Anyone else having this problem? Just wonder if it might be temporary or something. :confused:

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, I'm still allowed on CBN. PMed Muhammad to see what he's got to say. Report will be forth coming. Sorta kinda pisses me off. :mad:

JayC

Huh?
What the heck is going on here. Why is TBN getting rid of the more prominent members? It's like TBN is falling apart at the seems. I'd hate for that to happen as it was the very first forum I ever started participating in.:(