• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This does Not belong in the Sports Section

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Browsing around looking at the new Texas Stadium and got to the suite pricing. A 20 Seat Suite 80 - 125,000 :snooty:

And you can eat all the food you, oh guess not.

You may order food and beverages from Texas Stadium Catering for an additional cost.

Well maybe it is ok you get 5 additional tickets and parking passes.

I personally think it is insane for anyone to pay that much to watch any football team. Even for corporations that is a lot of money per year.

murph

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Most do this and you pay for it with the products you buy. Personally, I dont give a squat about football, but my game is golf, 25.00 at any event for the gallery.........we have the ryder in my home town this time..............25.00 for the gallery

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
looking at the new Texas Stadium and got to the suite pricing. A 20 Seat Suite [$]80 - [$]125,000
I'll bet most of the time the guests in those suites are doctors, with free tickets from the drug salesmen, and elected officials, with free tickets from lobbyists.

That's not really entertainment, it's business by other means.

Cityboy

Banned
I'll bet most of the time the guests in those suites are doctors, with free tickets from the drug salesmen, and elected officials, with free tickets from lobbyists.

That's not really entertainment, it's business by other means.

Not always. My brothers company gets suite tickets for their employees at all the Atlanta pro sports events. It's a perk of the job, and even the peeons get to go sometimes. I'm sure there are plenty of professionals like doctors and attorneys who do the same. It's called Capitalism and it beats every other economic system I know of.

The ONLY way I will attend a pro sporting event is with complimentary tickets because I'm not pulling the cash out of my pocket to do it. I'm just not that much of a sports fan, plus, the seats in my living room are much better. I've been a few times on the company dime, and I've turned down tickets more times than I've actually went because downtown Atlanta is a hassle to navigate to me, and it's just not worth all the trouble to get there. Now we live in OKC and I don't think they have any pro teams, which is fine with me.

But hey, I think it's great if you have earned the money and want to spend it on suite tickets - you earned it, you deserve to spend it as you wish.