• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Party On Dudes!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
These idiots are the gift that keeps on giving.

Screen Shot 2019-01-13 at 6.04.39 PM.png

I thought Menendez's thing was little boys not chicks in bikini's. I dunno, maybe swinging a deal for some crack cocaine.

Screen Shot 2019-01-13 at 6.07.27 PM.png

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So ...they have a meeting or two on the Hurricane Maria cleanup then they can write off the entire trip and party on the beach day and night. Bullshit!!!

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Even though Trump owned the shutdown, I think the dim's stalling tactics may cause a change of ownership in just a few days.
Mike

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Even though Trump owned the shutdown, I think the dim's stalling tactics may cause a change of ownership in just a few days.
Mike

What Trump owns from this episode is being the only one in the room, before the cameras, that day who is standing on principle. I would remind all that Pelosi and Schumer wanted the cameras turned off.

The President should never meet these two deceitful liars again without a camera crew.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
What Trump owns from this episode is being the only one in the room, before the cameras, that day who is standing on principle. I would remind all that Pelosi and Schumer wanted the cameras turned off.

The President should never meet these two deceitful liars again without a camera crew.

Amen, amen & amen.