• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Our first snocat

cabinboy

Well after looking around and reading what all of you had to say. We fianally got one and here she is.:mrgreen::mrgreen: Snowcats-027.jpg Thanks for all of the help.

Attachments

• Snowcats-027.jpg
    Snowcats-027.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 517

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Wow! Looks nice and should be a good one for you. I am working on a Super Imp myself and hope to run it this winter. Welcome to the sno cat world Cabin Boy! :punk:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok now that you have it, we need to hear some stories about it, what you do with it, and of course, PICTURES.

It would also be nice to hear some of the technical specs on this 'cat. It obviously has a winch on the front (capacity? intended uses for it? )

cabinboy

The imp is still at snotrans , Bill is checking on shipping for me. She is going to be used for getting into the cabin this winter and maybe more. Will send more pictures when we get her home . Allready ordered a remote control hid spot light for her and I am sure more stuff will be gotten for it soon. :dizzy::dizzy:

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
Nice find! Where are you located? Maybe someone is going to be traveling through and could move it for you. I could take it from Weiser to say Elko in a couple weeks.

cabinboy

Hey thanks everybody . And couchloafer THANKS FOR YOUR OFFER , could you pm me with some dates and times when you are heading down to elko.

cabinboy

Thanks sno. ops . I just hope I don't have the snowcat bug as bad as you have it . I don't have enough room for 4 snocats.