• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bear! BEAR! BEAAAAAAR!!!!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Bear!

Coming home from Killingsly CT last wekend with a loaded pickup and a minivan on the trailer I got the surpise of my life.
Just coming in to Lords Valley on I 84 eastern PA and had the biggest black bear I've ever seen crosses my path.

Often wondered how big they get but I was amazed at this guy. Everybit of 8 or 9 feet tall when he stood. All I could say at 70 MPH when he stood up on the side of the highway was Bear! BEAR! BEAR!!!

North Eastern PA. Lake Wallenpaunick
Pretty country. Really nice.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome back Franc!! My phone's been ringing off the hook that last 3-4 days. I told everyone you're like a bad habit. Just when you think it's gone, it comes back with a vengeance! :yum:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome back Franc!! My phone's been ringing off the hook that last 3-4 days. I told everyone you're like a bad habit. Just when you think it's gone, it comes back with a vengeance! :yum:

I spent last week doing the Mike Holmes on homes thing at the kids new house.
Some guy built a beautiful deck with 10 penny siding nails. I have no idea why it didn't fall as soon as the two 350 lb wheel chairs were on it.

That and a shower wired for a 110 volt wakeup if you turned on the vent fan while taking a shower.

Weirdest HVAC air return system I've ever seen and half the basement lights ran on extension cords.

So, I was kinda busy for 10 days. Never got on the net, not even for work.
No offense guys but,,,,,,It was great!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
They have some big ones over there. They usually run almost as big as Potter and Tioga county where I live. That is pretty country for sure but it is getting crowded with a lot of city folks commuting to NY, NJ and living in the hills. Glad you had a good productive trip. I thought maybe you got pissed off and left. We will work on that.:hide: :yum::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
So, I was kinda busy for 10 days. Never got on the net, not even for work.
No offense guys but,,,,,,It was great!
:biggrin:
Gosh, Franc..
Yep.. you were missed around here.
Every single time a political thread was posted, I'd wait to see your take on it.
You're a good Daddy doing what you did for the kids.
Ummm.. I hear ya on the being off the net.. whether it's intentional or not.

Nice to see you back.
Your no nonsense, down to earth posts have been sorely missed.

P.S.- that bear would have scared the sh!t out of me.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yea franc I was beginning to wonder....:unsure:

Sounds like a productive trip though. Glad your back. warm up the key board and stay a while!:smile:

We're pretty busy here fighting weeds in soybeans:hammer::hammer:

Regards, Kirk