• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

not monster Jeff

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
found this on KSL, kinda of a neat looking, great layout for a snow cat, great people hauler, 2002 litefoot, not to sure about the price? at $65,000.00

Attachments

• 866955-1571406520-717550.jpg
    866955-1571406520-717550.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 388

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
trailer wheels will be a little sub standard for those wide tracks. there is a reason why Thiokol and pb use a solid wheel.

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Here's a link to the listing:

https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/57883335

Interesting that in some of the listing's photos there's a Tucker with Terra tracks???

As I understand it, Lite-Foot sold out to Pistenbully (in 2006?) and the design is now the Pistenbully Scout. I understand the fellow who owned, and subsequently sold, Lite-Foot builds snowcat tracks in SLC.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I just assumed it was a lmc 1500 now that I read the ad I see its one of the newer light foots, your right they sold out to pb that model came along as the new owner of light foot wanted to build a rig to compete in the utility market. my 2100 came with stamped rims that bolted to spindles when those wide tracks twist to follow the contoure of the trail it puts a ton of stress on the wheels and will crack them out right around the lugnuts. my light foot has trailer axles tires and wheels to but the track is a lot narrower than those geez though 40 plus k with a fresh coat of paint I got a score of a deal on mine.

1boringguy

GOLD Site Supporter
found this on KSL, kinda of a neat looking, great layout for a snow cat, great people hauler, 2002 litefoot, not to sure about the price? at $65,000.00

"Great layout for a snow cat" as in 4-5 adults in the front, kids in the back, wall in between .............
:thumbup: