• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Firearms Humor & Memes

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Firearms Humor

If they take my guns I will need more training so I can take thier guns.

Get a copy of Colonel Rex Applegate's book "Kill or Get Killed" and Micheal Janich's book "Knife Fighting: A Practical
Course". Neither one is a substitute for live training but they are better than trying to learn via OJT, as it were!

Of course, once they have taken your guns, your knife will be next. :hammer:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter

Changed days. When I was growing up every boy was expected to carry a pocket knife. He was also expected to use it to sharpen the pencil of any girl who asked.

My philosophy on this was summed up quite well in the book "On Your Own in the Wilderness" (Brad Angier & Col.
Townsend Whelen, 1958):

Mrs. Whelen's aunt, who taught high school Latin for thirty years in Nebraska, had the right idea. She asked every class, "Which boys
have a jackknife in their pocket?" The ones who had none did not rate very high with her.

Her philosophy was that if a boy did not have a knife and know how to use it, he was not likely to grow up able to do many things for
himself.

I didn't sharpen any girls' pencils (each class room had two sharpeners) but a lot of string was cut and a few rubber
bands that got tangled up in girls' hair. And a number of valuable lessons were learned along the way.

Leni

I always carry a jackknife in my pocket. It is a pretty one with silver and turquoise inlay but still very practical. Amazing how often it comes in handy.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter

The first ("black, scary looking") one is my everyday carry knife; the second is like the one used for "dress" occasions (mine has
black instead of the pearl around the turquoise). Both will get sharp enough to shave with and will hold that edge for a long time!

Attachments

• DJS70-4-Damascus-Liner-Lock-Knife-with-Clip-610x508.jpg
    DJS70-4-Damascus-Liner-Lock-Knife-with-Clip-610x508.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 378
  • crkt.jpg
    crkt.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 368

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• GunHumor2.jpg
    GunHumor2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 380
  • GunHumor3.jpg
    GunHumor3.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 368

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter

gun_control_girl.jpg

gunowner.jpg

323638164.jpg

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

She may not have gun control but her pooper looks fine!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

I guess this fits here ..... :yum:

Attachments

• maybe.jpg
    maybe.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 539

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter

attachment.php

True hypocrisy is being against private gun ownership for over twenty years, voting against gun owner rights, and
then saying, "I don't want your guns. I support your Second Amendment rights!"

Oh, wait ... that's not hypocrisy is it? That's LYING! :hammer::hammer:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter