• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Donald Trump Elected President of the United States

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
You're damn right friggin A right it is. I consider it my mission to keep this thread juiced from time to time just to revel in it and put my smug on from time to time. :yum:
TR, this is totally off topic but there didn't seem to be any other place that was better, so ...

What, if anything, is the significance of the old 45 rpm record insert? I've been curious for some time. :unsure::hide:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
TR, this is totally off topic but there didn't seem to be any other place that was better, so ...

What, if anything, is the significance of the old 45 rpm record insert? I've been curious for some time. :unsure::hide:

Hahaha, just thought it to be a decent throw back to my younger days as I was a 45rpm junkie growing up in the 50-60's as you. I still have most if not all of them and even break out the old record player from time to time and enjoy them. I even have some rare thin cardboard 45's that have a layer of vinyl on then that came as a tear out in a magazine.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

I do hope this is true. But I worry. Schumer has at least 6, if not 12, GOP Senate members ready to vote with him on witnesses and possibly conviction.

What we could have instead is the first President to be Impeached and Convicted who gets re-elected to office.

THAT would be a first the founders never expected. But then Impeaching someone with no actual crimes alleged, much less committed, is also something they never envisioned.

It is an insanity. Who would have?

I will repeat this until the cows come home,,,This Is About Reversing The Will Of The People!!!! Make no mistake folks, Our Republic is in peril.

Last edited:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
After the "Head on a Pike" moronic comment by Obergruppenfuhrer von Schiff, the only Dem faithful in the Pub ranks left seems to be Mittens Romney.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
As I've said the dims just keep throwing stuff at the wall to see if any will stick. Though schiff and nadler have thrown some stuff they're probably hoping won't stick!!
Mike

Rudi

"Despite his tweets and frequent fundraising emails, President Trump knows "the battle is effectively over" and he's already moved on to asking allies "how he can stay relevant in the media and in the Republican Party and how he can earn money" next year and beyond, The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday, citing Trump advisers. "Privately, even the few advisers to the president who had argued he still had a shot over the last week now largely concede he has no path to victory."

Its over Trumpkins! Lets heal this country! Your messiah has done enough damage!

Rudi

Trump Complains On Speakerphone To PA GOP That No One Will 'Overturn' Election For Him.​

WaaaaaWaaaaaWaaaaaa Poor, Poor, snowflake!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
"Despite his tweets and frequent fundraising emails, President Trump knows "the battle is effectively over" and he's already moved on to asking allies "how he can stay relevant in the media and in the Republican Party and how he can earn money" next year and beyond, The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday, citing Trump advisers. "Privately, even the few advisers to the president who had argued he still had a shot over the last week now largely concede he has no path to victory."

Its over Trumpkins! Lets heal this country! Your messiah has done enough damage!
You do realize you replied to a thread from 2016? One that has been inactive since February?
?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Trump has not lost. Your either misinformed or you can not read hear or see...

My bet is your a simple fool, probably on the public dole to lol...

Get lost. Your wasting your time and more importantly OURS... :lmao:

Last edited:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
So the computer repair shop that claimed Hunter Biden's lap top has closed down his shop, sighting death threats and threats to his business.

Just goes to show who the Demorats really are yet again with yet another act of intoleration and contempt. They are the scum of humanity who's minds are no longer under their control, so driven by hate they are.
They are a pitfull example of the lowest form of humanity weak of mind, and closed minds brainwashed by a lying mainstream media.

Pity their souls.

Kirk

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Facts don't change, Trump just lost. And he is being a poor loser just like he was a poor winner.
Sorry but dragging back an ancient thread from 2016 is just trolling.

You claim he is a poor loser, you claim he was a poor winner. But what example are you showing? Pretty obvious that you are a hypocrite of the highest order.

Enjoy your hypocrisy, it's probably the closest thing to happiness you will have on this Thanksgiving day.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
So the computer repair shop that claimed Hunter Biden's lap top has closed down his shop, sighting death threats and threats to his business.

Just goes to show who the Demorats really are yet again with yet another act of intoleration and contempt. They are the scum of humanity who's minds are no longer under their control, so driven by hate they are.
They are a pitfull example of the lowest form of humanity weak of mind, and closed minds brainwashed by a lying mainstream media.

Pity their souls.

Kirk
I agree. I wish Democrats would think for themselves, instead of following their party over the cliff. Adolf Hitler said, "What luck for the rulers that men do not think."
Facts don't change, Trump just lost. And he is being a poor loser just like he was a poor winner.
Facts are that there is a lot of proven voter fraud. Aren't you concerned about voter fraud and other crimes that have influenced our elections? Are you encouraging voter fraud?

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Trump has not lost. Your either misinformed or you can not read hear or see...

My bet is your a simple fool, probably on the public dole to lol...

Get lost. Your wasting your time and more importantly OURS... :lmao:
I don't know why liberals are allowed to be here with us normal people.