• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Jimmy Kimmel - Asshole

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
After 59 people were killed by someone with automatic weapons Jimmy preaches to his audience. I can't watch any of the late night shows anymore. I don't give a fuck what they believe, their politics, their causes .... instead of comedy they use their shows to sway the nation in a liberal direction. Fuck them. Fuck them all.

I sure miss the days of Johnny Carson and Jay Leno. Both made fun of politics on both sides but did not carry it further. They did no preach to us. I could get a late nght laugh. Not any more. I am not willing to put up with their one sided BS so called jokes that I don't consider funny ....to maybe get a laugh later in the show. F them. I just don't watch.

Article about ass wipe Kimmel here:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...kimmel-vegas-republicans-praying-god-forgive/

Attachments

• JimmyKimmel_Asshole.PNG
    JimmyKimmel_Asshole.PNG
    705.1 KB · Views: 162

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
After 59 people were killed by someone with automatic weapons Jimmy preaches to his audience. I can't watch any of the late night shows anymore. I don't give a fuck what they believe, their politics, their causes .... instead of comedy they use their shows to sway the nation in a liberal direction. Fuck them. Fuck them all.

I sure miss the days of Johnny Carson and Jay Leno. Both made fun of politics on both sides but did not carry it further. They did no preach to us. I could get a late nght laugh. Not any more. I am not willing to put up with their one sided BS so called jokes that I don't consider funny ....to maybe get a laugh later in the show. F them. I just don't watch.

Article about ass wipe Kimmel here:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...kimmel-vegas-republicans-praying-god-forgive/

Kimmel should have been kneeling when he said it. It's exactly the same. I don't tune in to entertainment to listen to speechifying. So I don't tune in to much TV or Hollywood.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I prefer when entertainers entertain. When they preach I tune out. I don't much care who it is or what they profess but I really dislike preaching based on emotion.

One thing I taught my child, something I hope she still carries with her is that if someone is trying to legislate or affect laws based on emotional appeals then she should look for a logical way to legislate instead. Democrats legislate on emotion.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Never watch late night TV. I am in bed by 10 at the latest. I also never use the DVR for recording anything. The wife knows how to run the damn thing and I prefer to stay away. When you get right down to it, 99.9% of what's on TV ain't worth a fiddler's crap.

k-dog

That is the reason I got rid of TV service. The wife bought the DVD series of Andy Griffith and Little House on the Prairie and that is what kids watch and they love it.
I don’t miss TV one bit especially liberals who wearing feelings on their sleeves

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
About the only thing I watch on tv these days is on history channel or racing on the weekends. Nothing else is fit to watch.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
He should have stayed with the man show. You know, the show where they denigrate woman and kids.
What an ass.

Bamby

To me this should fall into the thread.... Anyway it is a good explanation as to just how far we have actually fallen.

Saving a Sick America
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neXcPggrI1c"]Saving A Sick America - YouTube[/ame]

ravcosales

This is twice in two weeks that Jimmy has decided to "inform the electorate" on political issues. Apparently showing us girls in bikinis bouncing on trampolines has turned into preaching to us on how health care and guns should be legislated. I don't know about y'all, but I didn't vote for him.

PS: Here's a video of Ben Shapiro refuting Jimmy's advocacy devoid of logic: https://youtu.be/qxJWVWXOHPA

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
If these "entertainers" wish to speak from a political platform they need to quit their job and run for office.
Mike

GlacierSean

SUPER Site Supporter
I don't normally talk politics, especially on the Internet, but I will this time. Personally I believe NBC and their sister station msnbc have a basic issue. All of their shows are filmed in their 30 rock location so no matter where the host may be from they all have the "progressive or liberal" new York perspective. Because that's where they all live and work. I think that is why Jay Leno did so well, he had a west coast perspective. I am not saying any place or group has it right, I am just saying that with everything coming out of one city and one building these stations become an echo chamber. Chris Hayes passes off to Rachael Maddow across the hall and Jimmy Fallen passes off to Seth Myers again across the hall. Just my silly thoughts on why what's said on my TV doesn't reflect how the people around me feel.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
...Chris Hayes passes off to Rachael Maddow across the hall and Jimmy Fallen passes off to Seth Myers again across the hall. Just my silly thoughts on why what's said on my TV doesn't reflect how the people around me feel.

I not only don't watch any of those people, I don't even who two of them are.

But, i have a feeling that there isn't any real differences between the 4.