• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Calling for a little help ????

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
As some of you may know , My wife and I have a little school charity for the Indian children here in Panama . Its worked out pretty well and a lot of children have benefitted . Some FF members have help too and sponsored a child for a years schooling and it was greatly appreciated . Since my father has passed away a foundation in my Parents name has been established to continue operations for many years to come .

Don't get nervous , i ain't asking for money . LOL

What I am asking for is coloring books , old and new ones that you might have laying around for the kindergarden through the 3rd grade . We use them to teach english . The english words are simple at that level for the Indian kids to learn . My teachers will make copy's so I only need one of a lot of different kinds . For example : Winnie the pooh , Walt Disney ,Snow White, etc. that have english words and examples .
We are using these to teach high schoolers simple english .

You got any tucked away that might help ? If you do and want to help just send it to :

A. Hutson
School program
P.O. Box 978
Grass valley , ca. 95945

I'll package them up and bring them back down in August .

Thanks
Allen & Karen Hutson

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Will have to consult the librarian I live with Al. I don't know if we have any that are not used or not. Might have some old primer type textbooks as well. I know I moved a bunch of heavy boxes of books for her.:hammer:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i will talk to the x ray tech at the hospital he usualy has some to hand out to the kids

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Al, I'll see what the kids have. I think we cleared a bunch of them out a few months ago though.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I too will see what we have. They're also a common item at the dollar store so I'll ask Mrs. Zoom to check there.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll see what I can do to help the cause Al. Glad to help in whatever little way I can.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I'll try and scrounge up what I can from work. We always seem to run low on coloring books for the kids there.

Besides...I thought a good kristi snowcat owner like you would have a good supply of coloring books on hand to keep you occupied while waiting for the rescue party.:doh:

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

:yum::yum::yum::yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
C'mon Rusty. I'm sure you are never going to get that Thomas the Train coloring book finished. You're still working on that Barney one from two years ago. :hide:

nice :yum:
it's too early in the AM for me to think of a comeback to that, so i will just rep you :yum: