• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Independent Party???

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Independents have tired running in the past without really any success. We have talked Democrat and Republican in our discussions lately but not the independent. Since the People of the United States are for the most part fed up with both Dems and Repubs is now a good time for Independent to run?

Bloomberg Mayor of New York City is thinking.

Would you vote Independent??

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I guess my question would be more of "Does the Independent Parties" have a better chance this year? Bloomberg I know nothing of.

murph

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bloomberg might have enough resources to break in via the independent route but it would be tough and very expensive.
Both parties would unload both barrels on the independents to ensure their own standings. Interesting for sure, but I'm afraid Bloomberg would merely play the spoiler and the end result would be a Dem in the white house.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Good Post and a excellent question ! I dunno .... I am so fed up with the two major parties that I might consider jumping ship if someone could really convince me that they(INDEPENDENT)will take the best interest of America as there #1 priority. For Gods sake ,I can't even tell the two major parties apart anymore.......:snow2_smi: