• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

BRIGHT Green Tucker with Flames???

LakeTucker

Ok, who was it.. Passed me in NH with Tucker in Tow, Bright, and I mean B R I G H T Green Tucker Pontoon style 422 or 423 maybe with Flames? Identify yourself...

KickerM

Site Supporter
GOLD Site Supporter
You mean this Tucker?
3db8bad40efa1f72119b8a5429a230d5.jpg

LakeTucker

Nope another one Bright green with flames.. LOL

That's it passed me minutes before that pic obviously. That's the 104 Circle K.

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok, who was it.. Passed me in NH with Tucker in Tow, Bright, and I mean B R I G H T Green Tucker Pontoon style 422 or 423 maybe with Flames? Identify yourself...

You have to activate the WBTEWS sooner! We can try to shut that down.

Or maybe that’s the universe staying balanced. Green one goes East, green one goes west.

olympicorange

……. I only know of one ''NEON'' green 443 with flames,....LOL....

Attachments

• 0501201132_Film2.jpg
    0501201132_Film2.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 395
  • 0501201209_Film2.jpg
    0501201209_Film2.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 357

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
I'm not to sure about the co-ed naked sign on the front !!!!!:clap::clap: Hey Bruce did you have to sleep in it the other night ?:smile:

olympicorange

and like cats and rabbits, close your eyes for just a moment, and things happen,
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

………. well,.... yes...… it's like those whom like tatoos ,... once you get one , it's hard to stop...… I think for most of us , it's the ''hunt'' & the journey..... and then we have great stories to tell,... about where it came from, it's work history, owner to owner, coast to coast,.... and so on,.... :thumbup:

olympicorange

I'm not to sure about the co-ed naked sign on the front !!!!!:clap::clap: Hey Bruce did you have to sleep in it the other night ?:smile:
……… ah. yes..... Don , the gentleman I acquired it from , is quite a character,...…… I didn't really press him much on those details,.... but his other stories were very entertaining,.... nice guy for sure...… ah, well.... I didn't have to sleep in it, but...……… there was a ''dog house '' involved,....Oooeevay………………….

olympicorange

i pull my 7000lb pb with a 3/4 ton

…….. same here, they do it ,... but you sure know it's following close behind. it's nice to have the tow rig heavier than that which one is towing,...

Attachments

• IMG_20200224_072908_01.jpg
    IMG_20200224_072908_01.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 329

KickerM

Site Supporter
GOLD Site Supporter
Gooseneck/5th Wheel makes a world of difference when towing as it puts weight on your steer axle vs bumper pull which lightens the front end

olympicorange

……. the torque from a diesel puller is the way to go,... and gooseneck for tight cornering & backing up ,... now a gooseneck /tilt deck would be killer. im in the process of a winter diesel puller,.... the 'ol 7.4L runs way too hot pulling the hills,....

KickerM

Site Supporter
GOLD Site Supporter
Just remember to chain up on mountain roads, or your load might have to rescue you!!!
66c1baa0797951bbbdb949dd594e15fd.jpg

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
whe this happened to me .my pistenbully couldn't be removed from my trailer without it sliding off. i had to call a tow truck.

olympicorange

,...….. thank you,...:smile: i'm not up on my pontoon history ,... would love some insight in this area. this is my first one. please enlighten me on info …. what should I count or measure to confirm,.....:thumbup:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
,...….. thank you,...:smile: i'm not up on my pontoon history ,... would love some insight in this area. this is my first one. please enlighten me on info …. what should I count or measure to confirm,.....:thumbup:

simply count the number of grousers per pontoon and or consult track addict/davenet, they are very well versed in the uber rare 30 grouser pontoon

happy to help.....

1boringguy

GOLD Site Supporter
Just remember to chain up on mountain roads, or your load might have to rescue you!!!
66c1baa0797951bbbdb949dd594e15fd.jpg

Yea it's a helpless feeling, sliding down the road backwards hoping for a not to expensive outcome. After having done it a time or two, I've decided chains are like raingear on a bike, better deployed before needed.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wait until we discuss 30 grousers with more than 1 half link. That’s next level East cost stuff!

olympicorange

......... I've had quite an influx of yellow jackets,... since the green machine has landed.... I thought they were colorblind,... says one thing for the bright shade,....:smile: