• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Turns out there is no hell.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Son of a bitch. After all these years of being good i find out that it makes no difference. I could have been a prick all this time. Well, OK, a bigger prick, but still, what the hell. No pun intended.

Why in damnation (again, no pun intended) did Pope Fracus wait so long to tell us? :yum:

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 8.52.30 PM.png

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not real crazy about this Pope.
I've always struggled with the idea of hell, even as a youngster with the Notre Dame sisters cramming it's existence down our throats.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
12 years of Catholic school just shot to hell ....er shot to somewhere. Damn. :confused:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm not real crazy about this Pope.
I've always struggled with the idea of hell, even as a youngster with the Notre Dame sisters cramming it's existence down our throats.

I do not struggle with it because the bible says it is so and that is good enough for me. One either chooses to believe or not to believe, their choice. I choose to believe. The pope would do well to read his bible and stop drinking the liberal Kool-Aid that says everything is all rainbows and lollipops.

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 9.06.38 PM.png

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Know nothing about it, but what does this do to "purgatory"?
Mike

Ohh wait there is a purgatory!
When I asked Sister Robert John (or was it Sister Mary Annunciata?) If purgatory exists she boomed YOU BETTER HOPE THERE IS!!
:yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Know nothing about it, but what does this do to "purgatory"?
Mike

I too spent 12 years in Catholic School. I once told one of the Brothers that I viewed purgatory as a sort of half way house. He looked at me long and hard, and said, "You know, you just may be right". :yum:

But.....if there is no hell, then no need for a half way house, right? :smile:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Sometimes I think this world is HELL after all Satan is called the god & Prince of this World.

The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
2 Corinthians 4:4

Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
John 14:30

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
For the Catholics here it should be noted that the Vatican, in an official statement, claims the Pope did NOT say these things. The interview was a simple conversation and the statements are not accurate. The quoted statements are not actual quotes of what the Pope said and are recollections and recreations from the mind of the author, who is an atheist.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The Catholic sites are disputing the intent of the Popes comments.
Meanwhile apparently the ceiling of the basilica crumbled on parts of the floor.
Ooooh no!
Coincidence?