• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Woke up with the fever

Sno-Surfer

I felt it coming on the night before. I knew it was going to be bad. My wife diagnosed it as “snocat fever” and I knew what to do about it.
Let the season begin. ??m

02FC297C-F1AA-41F3-88E6-9C1BCD49B26F.jpg

9677CE78-2024-445D-A82A-E7153463E45C.jpg

C8BF8814-EA5D-4A2E-A853-56147F9DA12C.jpg

E367D4A6-675F-4FDB-868D-E85D953F9B64.jpg

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I fear you have contracted the “cat track fever” for which there is little hope of recovery. Take two or four tracks and place them firmly under seat and apply generous Ammounts of Horse power, the fever seems to digress as the snow deepens. And the elevation increases, and the deepness of the illness also lessens some as you pass effortlessly by the Kristy enthusiast sitting in their snowcat on their trailer making “ vrooom vrooom “ noises. Then slowly you will just “drift” away into the next meadow and the biggest smile will be applied to your face, and your body will become one with the earth.

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
No hyd pressure, low voltage, and master warning, master caution lights probably on. Yep, it's a sno-cat. If I was closer, mine would probably still have the brake disc's zip tied to the fenders. and no hood chasing around with him.

Jealously meter pegged in red zone.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
No hyd pressure, low voltage, and master warning, master caution lights probably on. Yep, it's a sno-cat. If I was closer, mine would probably still have the brake disc's zip tied to the fenders. and no hood chasing around with him.

Jealously meter pegged in red zone.

and if you had a TUCKER SNO-CAT...life would be prefect

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
No, I'm not smart enough to work on those. The simple Snow Trac is about my limit.

Sno-Surfer

Looks like we’ll have a couple warm days coming up but then another dump over the weekend. If this current snow can survive the warm up, I think we’ll be in good shape after next weekend.
The Tucker ran just great and gave me no trouble at all. It was a good first day of the season. :thumbup: