• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Another one to hold Long term .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
West America Bank Corp . ( WABC )

My dad started this bank back in the 70's with 5 other guys . It started out as Nevada County National Bank . It has been bought and sold many times over the years . It is very solid . Starting stock price was $5 a share back then . I believe it is about $47 now . It has paid a dividend every quarter as long as I can remember . Pays just like a slot machine ! I do not think the dividend has ever gone down , but only increased over the years . This stock moves around a little . Study the highs and lows and you will see a pattern on when to buy . Right now it is at the low end for the year . Its low over the year has been $45 . In my opinion it is ripe to invest in again while it is down . You won't get rich quick , but you will make money on this one . Hold long term or you might be disappointed in the results as it moves up and down. Remember Buy low , Hold or sale on the high ,and buy low again .
Its in my "Keep Long Term". I now have a 847% Plus Gain success with this one and that does not include the dividends it throws off 4 times a year.