• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2016 Super candidate found!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Shehe is uuugly.

Dam sure is...but at least it would stand on its two feet and get something done....maby it is time to FLUSH the repub party and start over......Oh hell... off the soap box:hammer: think of it this way SHE/HE may be ugly but it sure knows how to score!!!!! Blue dress and all!!!!!:w00t2::w00t2:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just heard that the Republicans are already searching for the best candidate to run for president in 2016.

It's going to be tough to find that perfect person especially since they have decided the only way they can win is to find an African American gay woman who is single under the age of thirty born in Mexico and a resident of Ohio who aborted a pregnancy after having cheated on her Asian boyfriend with a Muslim guy she met while protesting the Keystone Pipeline.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
WOW now if I was a young man again...that is the woman for me!!!!!!:whistling:I think I could be a dumo just to fit into that ride!!!!! Man the money ya could make in O-slimmys admin!!!!!! and the partys around Washington :yum: