• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Well, he runs his campaign......

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
the same way he runs our government.

Screen shot 2012-08-21 at 10.08.09 AM.png

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Romney has over double that ...... go figure, business man vs. community organizer.

Really? That isn't what I heard this morning that Romney was at about 45 Million. Perhaps the news report I heard this morning on the news was incorrect then. Oh and we are talking about their campaign funds not their personal accounts in the bank.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Really? That isn't what I heard this morning that Romney was at about 45 Million. Perhaps the news report I heard this morning on the news was incorrect then. Oh and we are talking about their campaign funds not their personal accounts in the bank.
Really Joec.

As of end of July, Romney's GOP had $184 million in the bank and Barry's Democrats had $124 million. Romney still has his own money. Which far exceeds Barry's.

Barry is spending more than he is taking in (there is a surprise?) spending a pile early on negative ads to try and redefine Mitt Romney as a greedy evil corporate raider who hates dogs. So, shooting his wad prematurely comes to mind.

Mitt is obviously more seasoned, patiently waiting until he sees the white of their eyes before pulling the trigger on much of his campaign spending. In the end, he will carpet bomb those critical swing areas where his money will do the most good.

It's called strategy. It's called experience. It's called success.

It is why Mitt is rich and why he will likely win. But more importantly, it is why he will be much better for our nation than Fearless Fosdick who is just shooting blindly in to the dark desperately hoping to hit something.

Kane

We haven't seen replays of the vicious Republican Primaries. You know, all of the vulture capitalist stuff. My guess is that Axlerod is saving those beauties for October.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Really Joec.

As of end of July, Romney's GOP had $184 million in the bank and Barry's Democrats had $124 million. Romney still has his own money. Which far exceeds Barry's.

Barry is spending more than he is taking in (there is a surprise?) spending a pile early on negative ads to try and redefine Mitt Romney as a greedy evil corporate raider who hates dogs. So, shooting his wad prematurely comes to mind.

Mitt is obviously more seasoned, patiently waiting until he sees the white of their eyes before pulling the trigger on much of his campaign spending. In the end, he will carpet bomb those critical swing areas where his money will do the most good.

It's called strategy. It's called experience. It's called success.

It is why Mitt is rich and why he will likely win. But more importantly, it is why he will be much better for our nation than Fearless Fosdick who is just shooting blindly in to the dark desperately hoping to hit something.

The RNC isn't what we are talking about any more than the money the DNC has. The news piece I heard this morning on this was what Obama and Romney have raised in regards to their collection of donations and what they have in those accounts as of today and what they spent over this month compared to what they took in.

Now I found the amounts not stretching logic so much that I would doubt. However a candidate spending more than he took in over a short period means little really. Now if that isn't logical to you they sorry. I didn't respond to this to get into another pissing contest with you or any one else franc. Simply stated what I heard on a news broadcast not even sure what station it was as I didn't watch just listened.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The RNC isn't what we are talking about any more than the money the DNC has. The news piece I heard this morning on this was what Obama and Romney have raised in regards to their collection of donations and what they have in those accounts as of today and what they spent over this month compared to what they took in.

Now I found the amounts not stretching logic so much that I would doubt. However a candidate spending more than he took in over a short period means little really. Now if that isn't logical to you they sorry. I didn't respond to this to get into another pissing contest with you or any one else franc. Simply stated what I heard on a news broadcast not even sure what station it was as I didn't watch just listened.

Splitting hairs Joec. You know to what I was referring. Please, discuss honestly.

As for spending more than he took in, it means a lot. Seems, we the nation, have been doing it for years and has now caught up with us. An economic law that cannot be broken without consequences.

When Barry runs out of cash he will plead that the rich guy "bought " the election. This despite all the rich guys he once had handing him dough.

In the last election Wall Street gave to Barry almost 9 to 1 over McCain. This time it is somewhat reversed.

And then there was Warren Buffet and Company.

His ground game sucks because none of those "little people" got any more ice cream in the last three years. They are dissollusioned and not contibuting to his cause as aggressively as before..

Bo hooh! It just ain't fair

If you are inerested in real facts about the fundraising efforts, here are some
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politi...bama-campaign-spending-fundraising/57174798/1

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have to agree with Joe that spending more than you take in at this point is meaningless. They have less than three months to spend all the funds.

I hate to say it but at this point I fear the big O has over 50% of the people favoring him. In part due to his trashing of Romney. If they all vote Romney will lose. If only 60% of them vote Rpmney wins. I do hope Romney has some surprises up his sleeve but they might be to little to late.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I have to agree with Joe that spending more than you take in at this point is meaningless. The have less than three months to spend it all the funds.

I hate to say it but at this point I fear the big O has over 50% of the people favoring him. In part due to his trashing of Romney. If they all vote Romney will lose. If only 60% of them vote Rpmney wins. I do hope Romney has some surprises up his sleeve but they might be to little to late.

Hare and the Tortise.

Folks are already tired of the negatives. 77 days to go,,,,,,,Way to soon for them to be bored with your message. The only voters out there for which tonow troll are independents. They may react momentarily to a negative ad but will not dwell on it. And typicaly, independents do not like negative ads.

I'm willing to bet Barry has "something" up his sleeve he thinks will pop out just in time to scuttle Mitt and Paul. it is how he ususaly wins elections.

Maybe Barry can demand proof of NBC on Novemeber 4th. That'd be rich.
Or maybe he has something from the IRS that he should not have. But then he has Axelrod who seems to get judges and common clerks to do amazing things with private documents.

Not one of Obama's political victories was honest. Not even the last one. I doubt he can do it honestly. I doubt more he would even try.

Kane

Where O where are the shreds of ACORN this time around? Surely they live under different names, ready to go dredge the streets for votes. Are they that disillusioned? ... or just that low down and sneaky?