• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

my wood pile

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
it is time I got off my ass and start to refill my woodshed. I cheated and had some delivered today. Were in the low 50's today.
DSC01985.jpg

But I still cant stop looking at the tower and hills.
DSC01986.jpg

web view of today
yoics1.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
You had some "delivered"?
You just "ordered" 6 cords?

WTF is with you two anyway? Get off your butts, fire up the chainsaw and make us all proud of ya. Geesh...

Lmao! I see mancard points being deducted as I type this.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
it is time I got off my ass and start to refill my woodshed. I cheated and had some delivered today. Were in the low 50's today.
DSC01985.jpg

But I still cant stop looking at the tower and hills.
DSC01986.jpg

web view of today
yoics1.jpg
Do you know the gent who built that site?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
You had some "delivered"?
You just "ordered" 6 cords?

WTF is with you two anyway? Get off your butts, fire up the chainsaw and make us all proud of ya. Geesh...

It cost me $70 a cord split, off my own property . The guy needs the work and I hate chainsaws . I give him free wood cutting for his house too .Win Win for everyone