• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

one for GlacierParkBus

jask

Hey Jinn! lot # 505, $90,200:

Attachments

• lot505-1024x683.jpg
    lot505-1024x683.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 278

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dont distract her, she wouldnt need that until spring.......

and its almost the right color.

I think I am going to see if I can create a top like that for #336 (snow trac) a top like that would be cool.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
busted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hummm,

thanks guys, you are always looking out for me and what i need in the warehouse, a girl can never have too many buses and tuckers. hugs and kisses to all

Last edited:

jask

Jim if you or anyne else have good pictures of the soft roof and hardware could you (they..) please post them? I know it will be noisier but would really like to restore or replicate that original style soft top on ST193. I recall one of the machines at Leavenworth last year had what looked like a working soft top, otherwise I don't recall any others in North America.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
two of the snow tracs with sliding roofs will be at the jamboree next week.
neat thing about is you can stand up and drive.with the stock hand throttle.
this is 2013 jamboree photo
get-attachment10.jpg

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
please capture some photos of the sticks and how they are kept captive.

Also how the fabric is attached to the body *I trailer a bit*

thanks in advance.

Mike

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
show up at the jamboree. i'm sure someone will pick you up at a airport.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I wish I could! the hell of being a teacher in the trades is the schedule. the Cat GTG's are high on my list of things to do. I just find myself with the time in may,june,july and august.

Ill have to get into the tour bus thing to offset my motorsport needs..

Mike

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have 3 empty seats you and kirt hop a plane rent a car at the airport.
your going to miss a good time. and i'll get a pit crew.

jask

Unfortunately I have other commitments -I wish I could be there, it would be nice to meet up with everyone.... and I am hoping and praying for lots of snow for all of you:smile: